Monday, January 05, 2009

Sledding

We had such a blast sledding! I am shocked still by the change in Dylan from last year to this year. He has no fear of it now and you can't get him to stop going down. Ethan also is such a go getter and had no fear of going with someone, by himself, standing up, sitting down, on his knees, on his tummy, etc, etc. He also ran into one tree and almost knocked a kid down and all he can say about it all is "dat was awsome!" Cameron again had to try snowboarding on the sled. He fell several times and I really wanted to freak out but everyone kept me calm and so I continued to let him be the dare devil he is. The boys loved having the girls there to go with them down the hill and Dustin, Terry, Dawn, and I even joined in on several runs....I also fell once really hard and decided maybe I better stay at the bottom of the hill for a while....the whole top was pure ice! There were so many pictures I loved from this outing but since I really don't have the space on here some of the other favorites of mine are on my facebook page. I still can't say enough just what a great time we had with the Desaulniers, especially sledding!














No comments: