For the kids Christmas present, Dawn and I decided to do something a little different. Instead of getting them gifts that they wouldn't remember for years to come, we planned a treasure hunt. Dustin and I made up clues for around the house and the kids spent about 15 minutes running from upstairs to downstairs searching for more clues. At the end we had a box filled with pictures from past times together and I had bought them each a scrapbook. The girls spent the next couple of hours working on their books, while the boys spent about five minutes and were done! Dawn and I helped finish up the boys books so that they would have some pictures at least in them! The girls' books turned out great! They worked so hard on them. The best part of the books was each kid and adult wrote or drew a little something for each other to include in thier book. The boys loved seeing each little message! I am so so glad we did this for the kids....I really think they will remember it for years!




No comments:
Post a Comment