Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent at Vanessas house enjoying time with family. We had to miss the dinner since Dustin was working but everyone was nice enough to wait around for us to get their so we could spend some time. We arrived home just in time to sprinkle the reindeer food, open the first gifts (which are always pjs) and read our Christmas story. The boys were more then willing to head to bed and I still had a lot of work to do! I decided this year for the boys I would make them each a quilt....well I had been so busy that they were taking longer then expected and Ethans was not done...it wasn't even half way done! So as soon as the boys were in bed I quickly got to work making the last quilt. Dustin helped finish wrapping presents but we ended up not getting to bed until almost 1:00. Cameron woke up at 11:00, 12:00, 1:00, 2:00, 4:00 and then every ten minutes after that! This is the first year he has had this much excitement. Finally at 5:30 when Dylan was also awake, we went in to wake Ethan.









No comments: