Friday, January 02, 2009

Skiing

My sister and her family came out and we all went to Bridger Bowl (minus the younger two). Dustin and Cameron decided to try snowboarding for the first time. We were all impressed with how quickly Cameron got the hang of it (no lessons) and how good his balance is on it...the kid can't walk without tripping but strap a board to his feet and he is a natural! He does need warmer gloves though! Dustin liked snowboarding but decided he was too old to pick it up now! Next time he is going to stick with skiing! We were just as impressed with Danielle and Kayla who had never been skiing before. They both did a great job and Kayla loved going just as fast as she could down the hill. Danielle and I buddied up pretty good and I realized just how much I missed the thrill of skiing. I sure love the feel of the breeze just whipping past ya and the snow flying up and hitting you in the face! I was surprised how easily it was to pick back up again after over 10 years between trips and I really want to go again soon so I can go up higher to some of the more challenging slopes. We had such a good time though!!!!!




















No comments: