
Just a little site to keep you all updated on the going ons with the Richards clan!
Friday, October 23, 2009
State Fair
We had another great time at this years state fair. The boys had to visit with every chicken, horse, cow, rooster, turkey, sheep, llama, and every other farm animal! We also got to feed giraffes, watch a couple of men race motorcycles in a metal ball thing, create different crafts, taste some delicious food, and help to decorate a quilt for our troops overseas. I also for some strange reason volunteered when a cop asked for someone brave and ended up being in a demonstration of what happens when a car crashes and the air bag goes off. I have never been so freaked out and still don't have any idea why I raised my hand....I guess I figured others would too and ended up being the only one in the crowd that did! The boys were very proud of me though and said I was the coolest Mom ever....that right there made it all worth it! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment