Friday, October 23, 2009

Florida/Virginia Trip

So these pictures are out of order but this summer my Mom, the boys, and I headed out for a trip down to Florida. We stayed overnight the first night in NC at a hotel. It poured while we were there and the boys were shocked I let them splash in all the puddles (I had a great video of it but accidently shut the phone before saving it)! The following day we stopped at South of the Border...if you havnt been there before you just have to stop once for the experience....words can't explain it! We then stayed with my Grandparents in Ocala FL. The boys loved catching every lizard and finding 3 snakes (even after we told them to NOT look for snakes). My Grandpa got the us passes to the YMCA pool which the boys loved! It had a great outdoor kids play area. We then drove down to my Uncle Keith's and Aunt Kim's house but on the way stopped at Homosassa (a big outdoor animal preserve place). It was our first time seeing a manatee and the boys were amazed at how it kept coming up to the window to see them. When we arrived at my aunt and uncles house they had the evening planned with a trip to Chuckie Cheese. Ethan insisted that we were lying because Chuckie Cheese is not real its only on tv. Boy was he awe struck when we walked in! We ended up staying there until 10:00 pm. The following morning we went to the beach and had a good time looking for shells and playing in the warm waves. We then headed back to my grandparents house and spent the next few days seeing the flea markets, visiting the race horses, and just spending a great time enjoying my grandparents company! We then headed up to VA where we toured Jamestown and spent an evening with my Uncle James and Aunt Shannon. It was such a nice vacation down and even nicer to get to visit with so many family members that I have not seen in years. Miss you all already!





For the boys I just have to write...."like I paddle my canoe, I'll paddle yours too!"







If you notice two of the boys have clenched fists....we went to see the horses but they ended up finding tiny frogs...by the time we left they had over 40 in a little pop bottle!
My little Ocala Studs!


Cuddling Uncle Keith!
Cameron having fun making the dog catch the water!









The snake charmer!


Ethan's face here just cracks me up!


Ok the question here is not what is Cameron doing but what the heck is Ethan looking at!




No comments: