
Just a little site to keep you all updated on the going ons with the Richards clan!
Wednesday, November 05, 2008
Carving Pumpkins
We had two days of pumpkin fun! The first night we just had the boys draw on their small pumpkins. The second night, we had the boys carve their second pumpkins. Each boy was allowed to carve their own and after a long time of them doing it by themselves, they finally turned to Dustin for help. This was the first year I could not convince any of the boys to make a happy pumpkin. They all wanted scary mean ones (especially Ethan who kept coming up to us making his scary face that he wanted his pumpkin to have)! I have to also explain Cameron's hair....I know Dee you are just wondering about it! My wonderful neighbor sells professional hair care products to different salons. She had a lot of extra stuff she was trying to get rid of and brought it all over to me....without thinking about what we were planning to do later in the day....I tried some of the hair glue on Cameron! First of all Camerons hair has grown too long to try spiking it and second of all the hair glue is just that...instantly when putting it in his hair it froze into place and you could not even slightly move it! Luckily it could wash out but we still had to do pumpkins first....so I had to let him look the way he does! Oh ya and Ethans hair...well it just does that on its own and there is no getting it to stick down! Gotta love it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment