Cameron's 8th birthday went great. He only had a family birthday since we were in the middle of moving and changing schools. It was his choice to do this and we still plan on taking him to the hot springs also. He got some great gifts though and his cake although was not the one I wanted turned out ok. We had ordered online some surprise Zelda figures so that I could make his special cake....they didn't arrive on time and therefore I had to run all around town trying to find something that would work....we ended up using a picture from his wii zelda game and had it printed on edible frosting (I even got the store to put a bean in it)!. He loved it which was good and he recieved the figures a few days later which made his day....they were being sent from China and thats why they took so long! All in all though he had a great birthday....our baby is growing up!



No comments:
Post a Comment