Saturday, April 08, 2006


Here is day #1. I figured the best way to start off a portolio about me would be to show the ones closest to me. So here is my wonderful family. They are so supportive...it took about 15 takes to get this shot and they never complained! I am in it too....you can just see my eyes in the top left corner.

7 comments:

Di said...

Awesome!! :) Love all the hands on the window :) ::whispers:: now who gets to wash the window ::wink::

Majanka said...

Two thumbs up from me!!

Musings of a Mad Woman said...

Very interesting! And fun, something that you got the whole family involved with! Excellent use of B&W as well!

Laurie L. Black said...

Excellent idea...I may steal this sometime!! :)

smilebig4me1x said...

neat idea..makes me want to snatch my girls up for one too now :o)

Vikas said...

Excellent shot!! Love the idea! Can't steal it like Laurie and Smilebig4me1x, since I don't have or know any kids :D .. but I can still try something similar :D

Colors around Ithaca, Cornell Plantations has the forsythia's in full bloom (hurry it won't last long there), I am sure downtown is full of these yellow flowers! Second shot is from the Sapsucker woods and the colors are due to the sunlight getting filtered off the branches and an increase in saturation :)

Patricia Stuever said...

Okay now you have to do one titled "Riding in cars with boys"
for the obvious reasons...
;)
Patricia