I AM: a Wife, Mother, Daughter, Aunt, Photographer, Romantic, a Christian
I WANT: my boys to grow up to be wonderful adults
I WISH: I had a million dollars and a maid!
I HATE: seeing my boys cry
I MISS: the simple life of a kid (although I wouldn't trade being an adult)
I FEAR: losing someone in my family
I HEAR: the sounds of kids laughing with an occasional whine!
I WONDER: what tomorrow brings
I REGRET: never keeping in contact with many of my MT friends
I AM NOT: an organized person
I DANCE: all the time around the house
I SING: again all the time around the house and sometimes while grocery shopping I find myself humming....thanks a lot Mom! I remember always teasing you for the same thing!
I CRY: over sad movies and whenever else I feel like it
I AM NOT ALWAYS: focused on what I should be doing
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: my families meals...although I think they are getting rather sick of pb&j
I WRITE: e-mails to people
I CONFUSE: easily!
I NEED: time to myself although I don't like being alone...so go figure
I SHOULD: be getting stuff done for the year book
I START: to clean the house
I FINISH: sometimes
I TAG: everyone that reads this...(you can e-mail me back at photomom2325@yahoo.com just copy and paste)
No comments:
Post a Comment