Monday, July 27, 2009

Dylan is 6!

Dylan got a DS for his birthday along with a lot of other fun things. He had a great 6th birthday with his Aunt Dawn, Uncle Terry, Danielle, Kayla, Gaga, Poppy, Mimi, Papa, Dad, Mom, Cameron, and Ethan. We had a birthday breakfast instead of a dinner because I had to shoot a wedding that day. All in all he had a wonderful birthday.

A few weeks back we had a friends birthday party. His theme was A Day in the Jungle. Dustin painted each of the kids like a jungle animal of there choice (Dylan was a frog of course)! I made up passports for each child and took there picture for the inside and then the kids traveled around the back yard to save frogs, lizards, and snakes from a forest fire, made jungle animal puppets, got tattoos, and had to help the frogs to their lilly pads. The kids had a great time and Dustin and I decided we really liked working with the kindergarten age group. They were all so polite and even raised their hands when needing something!



No comments: