Ethan began running a fever before we moved and ran it for the entire move to NY. While Dustin and I were packing we happened to look over and find Ethan asleep on the heater vent among the mess of the move!

Our view of Montana and we waved goodbye.

Dylan and Gizmo packed in!

Our first stop...Little Big Horn Battlefield.

Relaxing in the motels hot tub.



We saw over 100 signs for Wall Drug....I quickly snapped a few pictures of my favorites!

This is what Ethan looked like the whole trip out!

Wall Drug.

Dustin's new girlfriend!

My hot new boyfriend!

Dylan praying for safe travel at Wall Drug!

If anyone can tell me what this is I would love to know....Marie I took this for you...remember I saw it while I was on the phone with you!

Kylee and Cam.

Somewhere in Iowa....

Late night swim.

I just loved this! The boys did start out sleeping at the top of the bed side by side...this is what they looked like by morning!

Super Kylee!
No comments:
Post a Comment