Just a little site to keep you all updated on the going ons with the Richards clan!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Boys Pictures
Ok....before you even look at the pictures let me set the scene....it was a beautiful evening, Dustin was going to meet us at the park for family pictures, I decided I would go early and get all the boys single shots and the three of them together before Dustin arrived. Well lets just say after 15 minutes, I was about to throw in the towel and never take photographs again!!!! Cameron did a wonderful job (or at least tried to), Dylan had this need to keep putting his chin high into the air or when I told him to put his chin down then he looked dirrectly at the ground, and Ethan, well he is lucky I didn't sell him to the zoo!!!! I couldn't get any them to sit still long enogh to be near each other for a picture or when I had two of them looking perfect the other one just had to make a face or run off....Dustin arrived just in time before I threw my camera into the pond! (Thought that would be better then one of the kids)! Let's just say we never got a family picture and please don't be surprised if your Christmas cards have pictures of three cute little girls instead of three crazy little boys (my nieces were perfect angels with their photo session)!
No comments:
Post a Comment